If you want to work in a rewarding environment, then Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc. (HLR) is the perfect place for you – whether you are an engineer, surveyor, biologist, or business professional, take a look at our opportunities below. You might be the missing piece to our growing HLR family.
At HLR, our culture and team are paramount to our success. We’ve built an incredible atmosphere that attracts bright, driven, caring individuals who sincerely want to make a difference in the industry. We are truly a team in every sense: we’re mentors and collaborators who believe in supporting one another as we work together to achieve our goals. We’re passionate about employee development, evidenced by our Pathways to Success program — a specialized roadmap to career advancement — as well as the time and resources we dedicate to employee training and education. We challenge ourselves, celebrate accomplishments big and small, and focus on fostering a positive, synergetic environment where individuals can thrive professionally and personally. By joining our team, you are joining us on our mission to make a measurable impact in the communities which we live and work each and every day. Together, we can redefine engineering excellence.
- Civil Engineer (EIT) Entry-Level | Elgin, Crystal Lake, Springfield, Mt. Carmel, IL
- Civil Engineer (EIT) 3+ Years Experience | Elgin or Crystal Lake, IL
- Project Engineer | Elgin, IL
- Project Surveyor (PLS) | Elgin, IL
- Resident Engineer I Elgin, IL
- Stormwater Engineer | Elgin, IL
- Structural Engineer | Elgin, IL
- Project Engineer | Mt. Carmel, IL (Relocation package available)
- Survey Project Manager (PLS) | Mt. Carmel, IL
- CADD Technician | Springfield, IL
- Stormwater Engineer | Springfield, IL
- Structural Engineer | Springfield, IL
- Survey Project Manager (PLS) | Springfield, IL
Don’t see your position but want to join our team or learn more about life at HLR? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Career & Internship Fairs
Please check back in Fall 2022.