Are you an experienced Water/Wastewater Engineer looking for a new challenge? We are in need of an engineer to lead our team of engineers in the challenging market of municipal engineering. This position ideally would be located out of our Mt. Carmel office.
- Perform computer modeling and analysis of water/wastewater systems and design water/wastewater systems and related components.
- Plan and design water mains, pumping stations, storage tanks/reservoirs, water treatment plants, and well water systems.
- Plan and design sanitary mains, wastewater pumping stations, wastewater treatment plants.
- Prepare engineering reports, engineering drawings, and specifications for complex water/wastewater projects.
- Prepare estimates, schedules, and change orders for public improvements.
- Perform construction administration and periodic inspection during construction of water/wastewater facilities.
- Attend public meetings with municipal engineers, and clients as required.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering at an ABET-accredited school
- PE license in Illinois, PE license in Indiana a plus
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience
- Water system modeling, treatment,distribution, and elevated storage design
- Wastewater collection and treatment, pump stations and process design