Are you an experienced Transportation or Structural engineer looking for a new challenge and the ability to grow in your career? Are you experienced with Bridges and Transportation structural work? We are actively recruiting for this position in our Springfield office. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience and be able to mentor and develop client relationships.
- Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of structural design calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and contracts.
- Perform linear and non-linear structural analyses, bridge inspections, load ratings, and assessment reports.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analyses for bridges and box culverts.
- Review for quality assurance and quality control and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with clients, technicians, engineers, subconsultants and contractors.
- Participate in and facilitate client meetings.
- Respond to RFPs and lead interviews.
- Participate in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- May serve as a project engineer, project manager, or client manager and provide overall project oversight.
- Public involvement may include reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual materials.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must have 5-10 years experience
- Must have design and/or inspection experience on structural projects in Illinois according to IDOT standards.