Traffic Operations Engineer
Are you a team-focused, experienced Traffic Operations Engineer with a well-rounded traffic engineering background that is interested in traffic signal coordination and timing systems? This individual will join our traffic team in our Elgin, Illinois. We encourage you to apply below if you wish to become a versatile member of the expanding HLR family.
- Traffic signal coordination and timing modeling and field implementation.
- Design of traffic signal and coordinated signal systems.
- Serve as project manager for selected projects.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in traffic engineering
- Current license as professional engineer in Illinois or have ability to obtain Illinois license within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Must have hands on experience with common traffic engineering software including HCS+, Synchro/Sim Traffic, Aries, TACTICS, PC Travel, AutoCad and MicroStation
- Strong technical writing and communications skills