Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge and ability to grow in your career? Experienced with Bridges and Transportation structural work? We are actively recruiting for this position in our Elgin and Springfield office.
- Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of structural design calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and contracts.
- Perform linear and non-linear structural analyses, bridge inspections, load ratings, and assessment reports.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analyses for bridges and box culverts.
- Review for quality assurance and quality control and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with clients, technicians, engineers, subconsultants and contractors.
- Participate in and facilitate client meetings.
- Respond to RFPs and lead interviews.
- Participate in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- May serve as a project engineer, project manager, or client manager and provide overall project oversight.
- Public involvement may include reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual materials.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must be on track to be licensed as a Structural Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must have design and/or inspection experience on structural projects in Illinois according to IDOT standards.