Are you detail oriented, organized, and committed to quality? We are currently seeking a full-time Proposal Coordinator to join the marketing department in our Elgin, Illinois office. This is a dynamic role with growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Coordinate and prepare simple to moderately complex proposal submissions
- Assist in all phases of the competitive proposal and SOQ preparation process
- Work with project managers, technical staff, and subconsultants to develop proposals and SOQ’s that meet the needs of the client
- Create, organize, and maintain proposal content, resumes, and project sheets
- Prepare proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other marketing materials (as needed)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, depending on the project scope
- Proficiency in Word, WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Minimum of two years’ experience is preferred. Experience in marketing for engineering, construction or architectural firm is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other related field is preferred, but not required
- When applying please attach a cover letter that will be evaluated as a sample of your writing ability