Are you an outgoing, strategic thinking, marketing professional looking to grow in your career and would enjoy the unique challenges of the civil engineering industry?
We are looking for a talented individual to lead our efforts in proposal writing, marketing material design, website content generation, and play an active role on our management team. This position will be based out of our corporate office in Elgin.
- Develop the outline and strategy for proposals in conjunction with the Management Team. Produce and/or oversee production of all materials required for proposals, presentations, and interviews.
- Initiate, write, and maintain project descriptions and staff resumes for use in proposals, award submissions, etc.
- Write and issue press releases on new employees, employee promotions, new projects, awards and other activities/events deemed promotable by firm.
- Develop concepts and assist in the maintaining of HLR’s website. Write copy as required to improve/update website. Maintain website as needed.
- Assist Management Team in research on prospective clients, teaming partners, market areas, etc.and develop relationships with marketing teams of our teaming partners.
- Participate in annual strategic planning and manage marketing initiatives.Plan and organize client events, educational/volunteer events, tradeshows, etc.
- Provide cohesive marketing materials and support for each office location in addition to overall company-wide marketing initiatives.
- Minimum of four years of experience in marketing preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite Products including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and MailChimp.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing