Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge and ability to grow in your career? How about a $10,000 sign on bonus? Experienced with Bridges and Transportation structural work? We are actively recruiting for this position in our Elgin and Springfield office. Sign on bonus not applicable with recruiter.
- Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of structural design calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and contracts.
- Perform linear and non-linear structural analyses, bridge inspections, load ratings, and assessment reports.
- Review for quality assurance and quality control,and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with clients, technicians, engineers, sub-consultants, and contractors.
- Participate in and facilitate client meetings.
- Respond to RFPs and lead interviews.
- Participate in planning, cost development, management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- May serve as a project engineer, project manager, or client manager, and provide overall project oversight.
- Public involvement may include reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual materials.
- Must be licensed as a Structural Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must have design experience on structural projects in Illinois according to IDOT standards.