Are you an experienced Structural Engineer ready for the next challenge? Would you enjoy the challenge of developing a team? If your experience is with Bridges and Transportation structural work – then you may be the next leader of our team. We are actively recruiting for this position in our Elgin office.
- Lead and develop a Structural department at our corporate office in Elgin, Illinois
- Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of structural design calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports and contracts.
- Perform linear and non-linear structural analyses, bridge inspections, load ratings, and assessment reports.
- Review for quality assurance and quality control,and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with clients, technicians, engineers, sub-consultants, and contractors.
- Participate in business development for current clients and pursuing new client meetings.
- Respond to RFPs and lead interviews.
- Participate in planning, cost development, management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- May serve as a project engineer, project manager, or client manager, and provide overall project oversight.
- Public involvement may include reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual materials.
- Must be licensed as a Structural Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- NBIS Team Lead or ability to earn Team Lead in Bridge Inspection
- Experience in managing a team
- Must have design experience on structural projects in Illinois according to IDOT standards.