Are you a team-focused Electrical Engineer with a traffic signal and lighting background who is interested in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)? We are recruiting for our Elgin office.
As an Electrical Engineer with HLR you will have the opportunity to experience designing a broad range of wireless and wire line communications-based information and electronics technologies. We encourage you to apply if you wish to become a versatile member of the expanding HLR family.
- Design Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATS).
- Design traffic signal and coordinated signal systems.
- Design lighting systems.
- Design fiber-optic networks, wireless communications, and vehicle detection systems.
- Serve as project manager for selected projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ITS
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an accredited program
- Current Professional Engineer license in Illinois or have the ability to obtain license within 6 months of hire
- Must have hands-on experience with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- Strong technical writing and communications skills