Are you a 2018 or an expected May 2019 civil engineer graduate looking to kick start your career? Or are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a growth opportunity? We offer positions with exposure in transportation, phase III construction, municipal, structural, and traffic engineering.
As a Civil Engineer with HLR, you will be exposed to many of the current services that our firm offers. We encourage you to apply if you wish to become a versatile member of our expanding family.
- Completion of roadway, traffic, and drainage design tasks and associated drafting.
- Construction observation and documentation assistance on municipal, county, IDOT, and Illinois Tollway projects.
- Environmental site inspections and other associated duties.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited program (recent or May 2019 Graduate)
- Must have passed or is scheduled to sit for the Fundamentals of Engineering examination
- Previous internship or co-op experience in design and/or construction engineering preferred
- Eager to learn all aspects of the engineering process
- Strong written, verbal, computer, and organizational skills
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation ability preferred