Are you a team-focused, entry-level CAD Technician with a technical background that is interested in the development of structural, and general civil engineering plans?
We encourage you to apply if you wish to become a versatile member of the expanding HLR family in our Springfield office.
- Completion of production of drawings and construction plans (e.g. structural, civil roadway, site development)
- Calculate quantities, dimensions, grades and computations relating to design
- Provide input to ongoing development and achieves compliance with drafting and plans
- Associates Degree or Certificate in Engineering Technology or Cad Program Certificate or equivalent experience
- Previous internship or co-op experience in CAD a plus
- Eager to learn all aspects of the CAD process in the civil and structural engineering field
- Strong written, verbal, computer, and organizational skills
- AutoCAD and/or MicroStation ability preferred