We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Structural Engineer or Transportation Engineer to lead our successful team of Engineers, CAD Techs and Administrative Staff. Our structural and transportation engineers are team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented individuals who regularly contribute to our clients’ success. This position is located in our Springfield, IL office.
- Implement the company vision of growing, expanding, and leading our well-established Springfield office
- Supervise design team, engineering staff and administrative staff
- Hire, train, and motivate professional staff according to our company culture
- Maintain project schedules, quality, budgets, and client satisfaction
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgement and successfully manage multiple projects, task assignments
- Maintain and expand our client relationships with the help of managers throughout Illinois
- Identify areas for growth and strategize the development of new business
- Lead transportation and structural project business development efforts, participate in proposal presentation and business development activities
- Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in transportation or structural engineering
- Proven ability to grow and manage engineering services
- Ability to successfully manage engineers and technical staff
- Strong verbal and communication skills and excellent presentation skills