INTRODUCING: ULTRA HIGH-PERFORMANCE 3D LASER SCANNING TECHNOLOGY
At Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc. (HLR), our highly qualified and experienced staff utilizes the latest technology to develop safe, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to meet your project goals.
The introduction of the RIEGL VZ®-400i by RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems allows us to provide cutting-edge 3D laser scanning and waveform processing LiDAR technology for a wide range of applications, while maintaining the highest level of safety. In addition to traditional survey methods, the VZ-400i can be mounted on a vehicle for stop-and-go scanning to reduce the risk of hazardous situations. Scan data can be processed in a variety of platforms, including RIEGL’s RiSCAN PRO for Terrestrial Laser Scanning (TLS) projects, TopoDOT® for MicroStation Connect, Revit® and AutoCAD® by Autodesk, Power Line Systems software for electric grid projects, and many other platforms.
Applications include, but are not limited to: As-Built Surveying, Civil Engineering, Building Infrastructure Management (BIM), 3D Topographical Modeling, Architecture & Facade Measurements, Forensics & Crash Scene Investigation, City Modeling, Tunnel Surveying, Forestry, Research, and Monitoring
- High laser pulse repetition rate of up to 1.2 MHz
- High-speed data acquisition up to 500,000 measurements per second
- Wide field of view, 100° x 360°
- Range up to 800 m, accuracy 5 mm
- High accuracy, high precision ranging based on echo digitization, online waveform processing, and multiple-time-around processing
- Innovative processing architecture for data acquisition and simultaneous geo-referencing in real time
- Automatic on-board registration
- Simultaneous image and scan data acquisition
- User-developed apps via Python software
- Cloud connectivity via Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE
- Optional waveform data output
- Orientation sensor for pose estimation
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- Integrated Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS
Contact us today to learn how 3D laser scanning and waveform processing LiDAR technology can benefit your project.