Currently seeking a Senior Engineer to develop and lead a water/wastewater team in southern Illinois.This position would be based out of our Elgin, Springfield or Mt. Carmel office and need to be open to some travel between offices.
Sound technical knowledge in water and wastewater is required, along with strong project management skills. Business development experience is essential.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering at an ABET-accredited school
- PE license in Illinois
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Water system modeling, treatment,distribution, and elevated storage design
- Wastewater collection and treatment, pump stations and process design
- Ability to obtain and manage water/wastewater projects with principal responsibility for budget, schedule, quality, and client management