Are you a team-focused entry-level Civil Engineer with a well-rounded engineering background that is interested in both the design and construction process?
As a Civil Engineer with HLR you will be exposed to many of the current services that our firm offers. We encourage you to apply if you wish to become a versatile member of the expanding HLR family.
- Completion of roadway, traffic, and drainage design tasks and associated drafting
- Construction observation and documentation assistance on municipal, county, IDOT, and Illinois Tollway projects
- Environmental site inspections and other associated duties
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited program (recent or May 2017 Graduate)
- Must have passed or is scheduled to sit for the Fundamentals of Engineering examination
- Previous internship or co-op experience in design and/or construction engineering preferred
- Eager to learn all aspects of the engineering process
- Strong written, verbal, computer, and organizational skills
- AutoCAD and/or Microstation ability preferred